Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Exclusively unpublished manuscripts are accepted, which are submitted to the editorial board in electronic form (CD or e-mail) and in printed form to the editorial board's address. Manuscripts are not returned.
- Manuscripts can fall into the categories of original scientific papaer, overview scientific paper, expert paper, research note or presentation from a scientific conference. The category of the paper is proposed by the author himself, and the final decision is made by the editorial board following an anonymous review procedure.
- The extent of the papers should not exceed 32 text cards, or 57,600 characters with spaces. They are submitted in the Times New Roman font, with the font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Authors can also submit their papers in a foreign language (English, Arabic, Turkish).
- Attachments (if any) are submitted in a separate electronic form in one of the following formats: .tif, .jpg or .pdf, in a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- The journal also publishes reviews of books and periodicals, commentaries on scientific conferences, lectures and other scientific and specialist events. Book reviews should not exceed 12,000 characters and should include the name and surname of the author, the title of the paper, the name of the publisher, the place and year of publication, and the number of pages. The review of a particular issue of the journal should state the year, place and number of publication together with the name of the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.